Saturday 9 January 2016

Weight Watchers Smart Points

Hi,
I started the Weight Watchers Smart Points on the 1st January 2016 which was a Friday.
I was mostly good all week with my points but couldn't get settled into pointing properly because my Birthday was the Friday after and it was a big Birthday, I turned 50 years old...WOW! I still can't believe I am 50 years old. So, that was yesterday and after Birthday cake yesterday I have started pointing properly from today Saturday 9th January 2016.
Today I finished my day on 29 Smart Points.
I am currently allowed
30 daily points.
42 weekly points.
I need to earn 41 weekly fit points.
My weigh in days are actually going to be Thursdays which means I wont be getting a full week until Thursdays weigh in but that is okay because I will be getting full weeks in from Thursday 14th January onwards.
I am making You Tube video's, link to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment